This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Beagles are not known for being World-class swimmers. While your beagle may know how to swim, he can get tired and drown. Whether you are teaching your pooch how to swim or he is your swim-buddy, you should always put his safety first.
Dog Life jackets can prevent unfortunate events and keep your beagle safe. However, you must get a life jacket of the right size and quality. So for almost safety, I tried and tested all most all the popular jackets, even asked our Instagram community for suggestions, and made this list of top 7 dog life jackets perfect for a beagle.
Outward Hound Dog Life Jacket (Top Rated)
I particularly like this life jacket by Outward Hound. The jacket comes in three bright color options and also has reflective accents so that you can spot your pooch easily in the water.
While learning to swim, many dogs find it difficult to put their head above the water. This jacket has a front float that supports the beagle’s head and keeps it above the water.
One good thing about this jacket is that it doesn’t make it uncomfortable for your beagle to walk on land.
I come in various sizes, but I think the small and medium variants are the ideal choice for puppy and adult beagles.
- Comes in Bright colors and reflective accents.
- Has a Front Float
- It is made with ripstop material for maximum buoyancy in water.
- Comes in 7 sizes and three colors.
- They have three different types of jackets: For beginners, experts, and intermediate swimmers.
HAOCOO Dog Life Jacket (Cutest one)
Apart from being comfortable, this product is fancy. I have the shark one, and my neighbor has the mermaid one. I only bought it because it looks cool, but I am quite impressed by its quality.
It has a highly adjustable belt with easy-to-remove buckles. It is very convenient to put on and take off this jacket on your pooch.
It is made with high-grade polyester and nylon fabric. It has mesh fabric and pearl cotton foam to provide a comfortable experience to your pooch.
- Has a front float assist in keeping the dog’s head above water.
- Comes in bright colors and reflective stripes.
- Made with high-quality material.
- It comes in 5 different sizes and nine different colors.
A-MORE Dog Life Jacket (Most Fancy)
If you are like me who likes to get cool and nerdy things for his dog, then you will definitely love this one. This one is a little fancier life jacket for your dog and doesn’t compromise in build quality.
This jacket is lightweight and made of high-quality polyester. It is highly adjustable, but it could get a little challenging to put on. It has velcro as well as buckles for extra safety.
- Made of high-quality polyester.
- Light in weight.
- Breathable mesh underbelly.
- Has a safety handle on the top to pull your pooch out of the water in an emergency.
- Great design.
Also read: Are Beagles Good Swimmers?
Vivaglory Ripstop Life Jacket (Best overall)
This jacket is made with extra padding for strong buoyance in water. It is designed to minimize the restrictions in the moment of your dog in water as well as inland. It comes with D-ring to attach a leash when not in water.
I haven’t used it yet, but reviews of this jacket are just amazing. The company provides 24*7 customer service and has a warranty on the jacket.
- Comes in 5 different sizes and nine colors.
- Made with extra padding for better buoyance in water.
- Strong and durable.
- Has a D-ring to attach the leash.
- All the colors are bright and have reflective strips.
Camo Life Jacket (Best for Hunting beagles)
If you use your beagle for hunting, then this could be a great option. It is a heavy-duty life jacket with a camouflage design. For better visibility in the water, it comes with reflective accents. It has dual protection of velcro straps and quick-release buckles. It is quite comfortable for beagles and does not restrict their moments.
- Camouflage print with reflective accents.
- Velcro straps along with buckles.
- Made with breathable and lightweight mesh fiber.
- It comes in 4 different sizes, but the medium one is ideal for beagles.
- However, make sure to measure your dog and see which size fits the best.
Paws Aboard Life Jacket (Most popular)
One more high-quality life jacket for your beagle. My elder beagle, Yoda, loves to swim, and we used this exact product for over a year, and still, it was as good as new.
It comes in eight vibrant colors and has reflective strips. It is made of quick-dry and breathable neoprene fabrics for better buoyancy. It’s lightweight and flexible for better moments of your pooch.
- Comes in 8 different colors and five sizes.
- Bring in color and has reflective strips.
- Made with high-quality materials.
Snik-S Dog Life Jacket (Budget-Friendly)
If you are tight on budget, then you can go with this jacket. It’s low in price but does not compromise on quality. It is made with high-grade polyester and nylon fabric. It looks fancy, has all the essential features, and is made with good quality material.
- It comes in 5 different sizes and four colors.
- It has a front float and upper handle.
- Comes in bright colors.
- The jacket is adjustable and has quick-release buckles.
- It’s quite easy to put on and off this jacket.
- It also has a 30-day replacement warranty.
Life jackets are essential if you take your beagle out for water activities. Also, make sure that you check for cracks or tears on the jacket every time before putting it on. And if you find any, replace it with a new one immediately. Safety is something you should never compromise with.
I am emphasizing water safety because, in my childhood, I lost my dog to it. He was an adult labrador, and he knew very well how to swim, and yet the unfortunate event happened.
I did my research and found out that even pro swimmer dogs can run out of energy in the middle of the lank and drown. I hope this never happens to anyone.
If you have any doubts or suggestions, feel free to contact me.